Distribution of Free Breakfast and Lunch Sack Meals
- Distribution is: Monday - Wednesday - Friday
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. through May 22, 2020
- NO MEALS WILL BE DISTRUBUTED ON:
Memorial Day - Monday, May 25th, 2020
- Starting Wednesday, May 27th - June 30th:
Sack meals will be distributed from
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - Monday - Wednesday - Friday
End of School Year - Turn in of Computers and Materials
Middle school students, you will need to drop off your computers, chargers, calculators, and other classroom materials on Friday, May 22nd. The drop off will take place at the middle school cafeteria entrance from 8:00 A.M. to noon. Also, our school pictures are finally here, so you can pick them up at the same place and time.
Grading Policy for 3rd Trimester for Belle Fourche Middle School
- Students will receive letter grades in all of their classes.
- If an “F” is earned in any class, the grade will be coded as “U” for unsatisfactory.
- Teachers may continue presenting new information up to Thursday, May 14th.
- Students will have until May 22nd to complete their online work.
Middle School News
School is not being conducted face-to-face, and teachers, staff, and Buster the Bronc are sincerely missing you all! Here is a video to show you all how much you are missed!
How to Access Student Email
- Go to Belle Fourche School District Home Page https://bellefourcheschools.org/
- Click on Staff Links
- Click on Office 365 Portal
- This will take you to the login screen.
- You will need to enter your username. Your username is your school email -- it is the first initial of both your first and last names followed by four numbers (example: JD1234@k12.sd.us)
- You will need to enter your password. It is the same password as you use to log in to your computer.
Technology Assistance Contact Information
If you need assistance with your computer, please email or call Mr. Cerny or Mr. Schanzenbach. You may also drop your computer off for repair at the Middle School lunchroom between 10 a.m. and noon Monday - Thursday.
Mr. Cerny - (605) 723-3367 ext. 1712
Mr. Schanzenbach - (605) 723-3350 ext. 4413
ATTENTION: Student computers will still be monitored. You will be held accountable for your actions while on the computer.