Any questions, please contact:
Belle Fourche School District
2305 13th Avenue
Belle Fourche, SD 57717
Phone: 605-723-3355 Ext. 1
*** Be sure to check out the "Certified Positions" below for openings. ***
Online application is for certified teaching positions only.
For "Other District Openings" and "Coaching Positions", please see bottom of this webpage - refer to contact information above to receive an application.
I. Please refer to above...
Support/Classified Staff and Coaching applicants, refer to contact information below to receive an application.
DO NOT APPLY ONLINE FOR THE BELOW LISTED JOB OPPORTUNITIES. Please request an application by emailing email@example.com or calling 605-723-3355 ext. 1 or stopping by :)
Other District Openings:
- School Bus Drivers - click "here" for information. Pick up application at Central Office
- Full-Time Custodian - afternoon/evening shift - click "here" for more information. Pick up application at Central Office.
- Elementary and Middle School Special Education Paraprofessionals for School Year 20-21 - click "here" for more information.
- Elementary Paraprofessional for School Year 20-21 - click "here" for more information.
- 8th Grade Volleyball Coach - salary depending on expenience (base $1,200) - open until filled.
- Assistant Middle School Volleyball Coach - salary depending on experience (base $720) - open until filled.
Shall successfully complete the following:
Fundamentals of Coaching or equivalent
Sports First Aid or Prevention and Care of Athletic Injuries
Concussion in sports
Heat Illness Prevention
Applications may be picked up at Belle Fourche School District Central Office, 2305 13th Avenue. Any questions, please contact Adam Nowowiejski, Activities Director, at (605)723-3359 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Belle Fourche School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.