Any questions, please contact:
Belle Fourche School District
2305 13th Avenue
Belle Fourche, SD 57717
Phone: 605-723-3355 Ext. 1
*** Be sure to check out the "Certified Positions" below for openings. ***
Online application is for certified teaching positions only.
For "Other District Openings" and "Coaching Positions", please see bottom of this webpage - refer to contact information above to receive an application.
I. Please refer to above...
Support/Classified Staff and Coaching applicants, refer to contact information below to receive an application.
DO NOT APPLY ONLINE FOR THE BELOW LISTED JOB OPPORTUNITIES. Please request an application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 605-723-3355 ext. 1
Other District Openings:
- School Bus Drivers - click "here" for information.
- Full-Time Custodian - afternoon/evening shift - pick up application at Central Office.
- Elementary Special Education Paraprofessional - pick up application at Central Office.
- Elementary Paraprofessional - click "here" for more information - pick up application at Central Office.
- Head Boys Soccer Coach - salary depending on experience (base $2,400).
- Asst. Boys Soccer Coach - salary depending on experience (base $1,920).
- Musical Director - salary depending on experience (base $1,200).
Shall successfully complete the following:
Fundamentals of Coaching or equivalent
Sports First Aid or Prevention and Care of Athletic Injuries
Concussion in sports
Heat Illness Prevention
Positions open until filled.
Applications may be picked up at Belle Fourche School District Central Office, 2305 13th Avenue. Any questions, please contact Adam Nowowiejski, Activities Director, at (605)723-3359 or email@example.com
The Belle Fourche School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.