2016 Homecoming Information
- Monday, September 19th ... Coronation @ BFHS Gym 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Friday, September 23rd ... Homecoming Parade 2:30 p.m.
Admission charges and activity tickets for the various activities are listed below. Activity tickets may be purchased at the High School Office anytime after August 8th, 2016.
|K-12 w/ No Activity Ticket||$3.00|
|Adult w/ No Activity Ticket||$5.00|
|K-12 Season Activity Ticket||$25.00|
|Adult Season Activity Ticket||$35.00|
|Senior Citizen (Age 55)||Free w/ Pass from High School|
(ACTIVITY TICKETS WILL NOT BE HONORED AT TOURNAMENTS OR PLAYOFF GAMES).
NCAA College Information
- Those planning to enroll January 2009 need to request final amateur certification by signing the 10.1 statement at this time.
- Official test scores must be sent from the testing agency using code 9999. Test scores that appear on a high school transcript will not be accepted.
- Those graduating in 2008 who plan to attend an NCAA Division I institution must have 16 core courses.
** For more information on NCAA College Eligibility, please follow this link to the NCAA Eligibility Center. **